Posted on Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 3:36 PM. 1 comment/s.

We celebrated the SCIHISMATH week last September 27 to October 1 :)


  • Day 1
 - Poster Making 
           ..My classmate, Martin Lorenze Reyes won the third place! :D
  • Day 2 
- Scihismath Rap
          ..We won the First place for the whole HS department and I really support them from the start ! I stayed late up night that's why my father scolded me ^^-
  • Day 3
- Science Magic
         ..I was a participant of this contest, but sadly, I lose :(
- Damath
          ..The winner comes from our room, Edriel Epoc !
- Pick a name
          ..Julieanne Bartolome won as the 2nd place also from our class :)
- Bb. at G. Scihismath Talent Portion
          ..I was supposed to go home because it was late but I was there to watch my crush :'] dance because he is our G. Scihismath but I'm so upset with the result of the winners.
  • Day 4 
- Science Investigatory Project
          ..My classmates lost =(
- Exhibit
  • Day 5
- The Awarding for those who won. 
- The final night for the "Bb. at G. Scihismath"
           ..My crush and our class president didn't gather any special awards but, the "Best in Costume for Ginoo" should be awarded to my crush .. but the judges didn't notice that his costume is made of tarpaulin and other recycled materials that's why that special award is given to the other section ; so disappointed especially because that tarpaulin is the one I sacrificed for them to have that costume =|




^^-- a very busy week . hmp

Labels: