Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2010, 3:27 PM. 0 comment/s.

Yesterday was my first training for the Science Quiz bee. BUUUH -_- I came at school at 7:45 and my tutor came at 8:15 .. Ugh. but before she arrived, I was talking to  Darryl, a 4th year student who is also my friend :) but he left with those table tennis players who will going to compete at St.Joseph. I'm all alone after that, I'm looking for ate Jadeite but she's not around either, even Xylux.

Then my tutor came finally, she's in a black and white dress carrying a big gift for her teacher's wedding, We talked about many things, so many many things. Some are new to me but when I get bored we talk things out of what I supposed to review. Haha. And suddenly, her phone rings, it is her friend and she stopped for a while, pass the phone to me and I heard a guy talking Japanese, it was awesome ! Then our topics went to Japan, Otaku, and Animes ! Our relation is like friends , not a tutie and tutor. She's the best tutor eveer. Biology, though the terms keep winding my mind, but with her, I enjoyed it alot !

It's 12 noon when we decided to stop it and look for ate Jadeite having her training too but with different tutor. And there, I also see ate Melissa and my dear, Xylux. Haha. ate Melissa really has a sweet voice, feels like I'm talking to an angel ! Then my tutor and ate Jadeite's tutor left together and I and Xylux, went to the room where they have her training together with kuya Andrian and ate Melissa, we played Word Factory and I never lose. Their tutor who is also our adviser already came in and there, they will start their own training, that's why I left :)


Sheeez -_- that day was so unforgettable and em so happy to meet more friends !

Labels: , ,