Posted on Sunday, October 31, 2010, 2:31 PM. 0 comment/s.


I woke up about 4 am, good thing I've prepared my things. Then we left the house, my mom said that her officemate will meet her at Bayan then after that, we rode on a bus and went to San Nicholas de Tolentino in Project 6. I feel hunger already, haha :)) We sat down at the first row on the left side. 
During the mass, I always yawn and I really feel asleep but for this mass, I will stay awake and active !


A corner of the parish 
We sitted there, in front of the the OLP and I was amazed. And while I'm staring at it, I see in her face, the face of my "Mommy Rufing", an aunt of my mother. Aw.I miss her.


After the mass, people tried to touch her hand :)
 I also tried touching her rosary and her hand before the mass, right after we arrived and "kinilabutan" ako nung una.
Me and my mom at Jolibee
Because I was so hungry, we decided to eat in Jolibee for breakfast ! :) Yum Yum Yum.. And it also served as our bonding moment ! Yeeeah.
Really hungry xD
I look so weary .. but nevertheless, I really enjoyed having mass today. I think this is the 5th mass I attended for this year . Haha. Not that so holy ^^

Labels: