Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2010, 12:20 PM. 0 comment/s.

I'm here again, guys .
It's been so long T-T I had my fieldtrip already, my 2nd fieldtrip for my whole life xD Haha.
We had our 1st monthsary of my boyfriend and tomorrow, I'll buy him a Christmas gift :))) I'll get my allowance today but another problem was, the school will be going here later in the evening to have Christmas Carol so what do I have, hmm. 150 pesos ? Do they need to eat? Aw :( I hate it. Why did they chose our dilapidated house. We're only poor, don't they know ? =|
Last exams tomorrow ! Then, it's Christmas Party and yeah, Christmas Vacation. So excited.I want to go out with my Benedictine friends. Today was their Christmas party and they expect me to come there after my class but I just want to have rest because of my flu. Aww :( I felt really sorry. Prince is the first one I told I won't be coming but he insist and persuade me to come. Though I want, I just need some rest and review because I want to be the top 1 again. I will never lose again and I'll do this for my friends :DD